VITAMIN C is the most effective antioxidant in our blood, due to its water solubility. It’s great for a whole range of health issues.
Vitamin C significantly Boosts the Immune System, it is great for High Blood Pressure, Stroke, Cancer, Atherosclerosis and Obesity
- Ascorbic acid, or vitamin C, is a potent antioxidant with increasingly diverse uses in health and disease prevention.
- Every step in the progression of atherosclerosis can benefit from this powerful antioxidant, from preventing endothelial dysfunction and altering lipid profiles and coagulation factors to preventing blood vessel changes that can lead to strokes and other vascular catastrophes.
- Reduces cellular DNA damage that is the vital first step in cancer initiation and also reduce the inflammatory changes that allow a malignant cell to grow into a dangerous tumor.
- Enhances the health-promoting effects of exercise and reduce exercise-induced oxidative damage.
- Dramatically combats the oxidative damage caused by smoking and exposure to tobacco smoke.
- Helps avert or shorten the duration of common colds
- Mitigates the risk of serious respiratory conditions like asthma.
- Speeds the clearance of the stomach disease-causing bacterium Helicobacter pylori and cut the risk of gastric cancer it causes.
In order to maintain optimum preventative levels of Vitamin C during this Covid-19 Pandemic we recommend the following
Recommended Vitamin C Protocol
- Inject two 1 ml syringe 2 times per week