The purpose of the Vitamin B12 injections is to improve energy levels, boost metabolism and help burn fat, some of the key benefits are:
- B12 Boosts ENERGY and Overall Metabolic Rate
- Enhances MOOD
- Excellent for Healthy Hair and Skin
- Helps regulate sleep and appetite
- Detoxifies the body
- Increases Red Blood Cell Production
- Maintains a Healthy Liver
Are you deficient?
Symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency are depression, fatigue or low energy, moodiness, trouble sleeping, memory loss, dizziness, loss of balance, numbness or tingling in hands and feet and dementia. These symptoms can slowly develop even when blood tests show that your B12 level is normal.
Who’s at Risk?
- If you are a strict vegetarian or vegan
- If you’re diet doesn’t consist of the proper amounts of meat, fish and eggs
- You’re over age 50
- You’re pregnant or breastfeeding
- You smoke cigarettes
- You take drugs for heartburn or take potassium supplements
- If you’ve had part of your stomach surgically removed or banded
Injection vs. Pill
The stomach acids that aid in the natural breakdown of food also breakdown Vitamin B-12 pill supplements. The body will only absorb a small amount of the actual B-12 from a pill.
In addition, as you get older your body’s ability to absorb B-12 through digestion continually decreases. In fact, many adults are unable to absorb B-12 into their body at all!
Injections provide a direct method of supplying your body with the Vitamin B12.