Oxytocin produces a wide range of effects both peripherally and locally in the brain.
- It is released in large amounts in females during childbirth, nipple stimulation, and breastfeeding.
- Oxytocin is released by males and females during skin to skin contact, sexual arousal, and orgasm/ejaculation.
- Oxytocin also plays a role in bonding, desire, social recognition, and trust and is therefore known as the “cuddle” hormone.
Studies have also shown that oxytocin is associated with our ability to mediate emotional experiences in close relationships and maintain healthy psychological boundaries.
HOW DOES OXYTOCIN WORK AS A LIBIDO TREATMENT WHY SHOULD IT TAKE IT?
OXYTOCIN INCREASES SEXUAL RECEPTIVENESS IN MEN AND WOMEN
- Oxytocin heightens that warm and fuzzy bonding feeling, increasing sexual receptiveness and intimacy. Oxytocin is considered to be the key lubricant in the machinery of sex, oxytocin also increases the desire to be touched further, reinforcing the cycle of sex hormone escalation.
- Oxytocin’s affect on the brain is greatly dependent on its interactions with sex hormones such as estrogen, progesterone, testosterone and corticosterone. However, its effectiveness as the ‘cuddle hormone’ requires the presence of estrogen. This fact may partially explain some of the behavioral differences between the sexes when it comes to intimacy, the desire for cuddling, and even touch’s role in the ability to achieve orgasm, since women’s bodies produce vastly more estrogen than the male body.
- However, at Regain Functional Medicine Ocytocin is a great adjunctive for our patients in that we have their hormone recipes optimized, created an effective and optimized cellular atmosphere the peptide Oxytocin to be most efficacious.
OXYTOCIN CREATES A GREATER CONNECTION WITH ALL RELATIONSHIPS
Dr. Thierry Hertoghe, a long time author and researcher on hormones states, “In my experience, in most of my patients and myself using it, it works to increase all relationships that you have. It’s that positive. The greater the intensity of the contact that you have with the person the better oxytocin works for that attachment. This means the attachment will be greatest generally for the partner or the spouse and then for the children and the family, then the friends, then the people in the office, then people you’ve just met and so on. You have a good chance to see that all your relationships are positively influenced.”
OXYTOCIN IMPROVES ENJOYMENT
- Viagra is a drug that enhances the mechanical aspect of sex in men but it does not improve enjoyment. Viagra improves a man’s performance but not his enjoyment, and as sexuality is also love, which means enjoyment, you may need to add oxytocin to really make it perfect or almost perfect.
- Oxytocin provides something that is emotionally very positive and very healthy and so it is just the best feeling.
- Oxytocin will help a man with his ejaculation and orgasm. Oxytocin can be an adjunctive treatment to testosterone and Cialis which we provide at Regain Functional Medicine for a man who has two problems, problems of erectile dysfunction and problems of ejaculation. Our testosterone, Cialis, PRIAPUS procedures and TriMix, all orient to sexual function in terms of libido and erections. Oxytocin enhances all of those as well as increasing ejaculation.
- For women who struggle with orgasms, oxytocin helps to achieve orgasm and some women who have struggled can have more than one orgasms.
OTHER BENEFITS OF OXYTOCIN AND OXYTOCIN AS A LIBIDO TREATMENT
- Oxytocin causes feelings of intimacy and closeness.
- Oxytocin triggers increased orgasm intensity.
- Oxytocin shortens time to orgasm, easier to climax.
- Oxytocin increases production of vaginal secretions.
- Oxytocin helps with pleasurable sensations.
- Oxytocin aids feeling of well-being, warmth, trust and contentment.
- Oxytocin help in relaxation of blood vessels and decrease blood pressure.
- Oxytocin aids in social anxiety and sociability
- Oxytocin helps increase bonding, nurturing and trust
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TAKE OXYTOCIN
Oxytocin is destroyed in the gastrointestinal tract, so nasal sprays and subcutaneous injections are the best routes of administration.
HOW OFTEN CAN IT BE TAKEN?
Oxytocin can be taken in low doses daily for those who have an oxytocin deficiency. For those who don’t and want to use only for social and intimate purposes, it can be taken on an as-needed basis. The dosing will vary depending on the person and the situation. We can help you find the right frequency of use as well as dosage level.