Patients experiencing hair loss seek hair restoration options that are non-surgical and non-pharmaceutical. At Regain Functional Medicine, our doctors offer a non-invasive hair restoration technique that DOES NOT require harsh surgery or dangerous medications.
The body has an innate healing intelligence. Our providers harness the body’s healing ability to encourage the regrowth of hair. This is done through a specialized treatment called Platelet-Rich Plasma (also known as PRP.)
PRP uses the patient’s blood to encourage the revitalization of dormant hair follicles.
- Is safe
- Is non-surgical
- Requires little to no downtime after the treatment
- Does not require daily serum application
- Is not a medication
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is a safe and effective way to reverse thinning hair. Best of all, the non-invasive treatment offers patients a natural-appearing hairline that is low maintenance and free of unwanted side effects.
Our office has helped patients in the Kansas community thicken their thinning hair with a healthy and natural appearance. If you are seeking hair restoration in Johnson County
Call us at (913) 291-8555
How is Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Made?
- A small amount of blood is drawn from the patient.
- The blood sample then goes through a specialized process where the red blood cells and plasma are separated.
- This plasma is then extracted and reintroduced back into the scalp of the patient.
- The plasma increases blood flow to dormant hair follicles, awakening the follicles and encouraging the regrowth of a healthier, thicker hair strand.
The process is simple, and many patients find they can go about their daily activities immediately after treatment.
Votesse Supplements for Healthier Fuller Hair
In addition to PRP, our providers offer Votesse as a hair restoration option. Votesse is a two-step program that improves your hair's health from the inside-out. Stress, daily life, diet, and environmental pollutants can damage your hair. Votesse is a take-home program that combines a scientifically-developed oral supplement with a fast-drying topical foam to improve your hair's health and appearance.
The Votesse 2-step program offers:
- Improved hair health for men and women
- Physician formulated blend of vitamins daily vitamins, probiotics, and dietary supplements
- Fast absorbing topical hair foam
- Formula that contains all-natural vitamins and plant-based ingredients
- Easy to swallow oral supplement that is 100% drug and Biotinfree
Votesse can be used in addition to PRP treatments or as a stand-alone treatment.
What Causes Hair Loss?
Hair loss can be caused by a number of reasons, ranging from genetics to side effects of certain medications.
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) can help reverse many types of hair loss, including:
- Traction Alopecia
- Genetic hair loss
- Male pattern baldness
- Female pattern baldness
- Hair loss from tight hairstyles
- Hair loss from medication usage
- Alopecia Areata or patches of hair loss
In addition, PRP is also a good option for those who do not respond to Finasteride and/or Minoxidil.The providers at our clinic follow protocols of the renowned Cleveland Clinic
Hair Loss Treatments for Men and Women
PRP and Votesse do not work hormonally, making them a good option for both men and women experiencing hair loss. They will not cause unwanted hair growth in areas outside the hairline.
If you are seeking hair restoration in Overland Park, Olathe, Shawnee, Lenexa, Lawrence, Topeka, Manhattan, Leawood or any city in Johnson County, call us today at (915) 291-8555 to schedule a free consultation. Our doctors will examine your hair loss during this consultation and tell you if you are a candidate for these non-invasive hair loss treatments.