What is Functional Medicine? Functional medicine refers to all-natural treatments that are designed to make you feel better, function better, and look better. These include IV therapy, medical weight loss, and hormone therapy that can help reduce or eliminate conditions such as reduced sex drive, erectile dysfunction, nutritional deficiencies, depression and more.
Our medical team here at Regain Functional Medicine will assess your situation carefully to determine the best course of action for your unique symptoms, and provide a customized treatment plan to get the results you need. Get in touch with us today for a free consultation.
At our medical clinic, we offer functional medicine treatments that include:
- Hormone Therapy – These treatments will balance hormones for both men and women with issues involving sexual dysfunction, mood swings, depression, lethargy and related symptoms.
- Medical Weight Loss – Our weight loss program focuses on creating an eating plan that is perfectly suited to your unique body composition so you can lose weight quickly and easily without having to deprive yourself.
- IV Therapy – Intravenous therapy delivers important nutrients into your bloodstream to correct deficiencies and boost your overall health.
These natural treatments don’t require any medication or surgical procedures, and they target the root cause of your symptoms for long-term relief with no harmful side effects.
Benefits of Functional Medicine
Functional medicine offers a range of different benefits that will enhance your life and help you feel more like your old self.
Depending on the treatment you receive, you can expect benefits that include:
- Increased sexual desire
- Better sexual function
- Increased energy
- Weight loss
- A stronger immune system
- Greater mobility
- Fewer infections and illnesses
- Better moods
- Less anxiety
- Better athletic performance
- Stronger hair and nails
If you want a proven, natural way to look better, feel better and function better, our nonsurgical treatments can help. To learn more about how our doctors can help you with functional medicine in Overland Park, Olathe, Shawnee, Lenexa, Lawrence, Manhattan, Leawood or any city in Johnson County, call us today at (913) 291-8555 to schedule a free consultation. We will create a custom plan to address the underlying cause of your symptoms and get you the results you deserve.