We carry a broad range of fillers, each specialized and formulated for specific parts of the face with differences in longevity.
Your provider will recommend which product can deliver the results for the area of treatment that you choose from the different suppliers that we offer; Allergan, Galderma and Merz.
Galderma Portfolio of product featuring Restylane-L, Restylane Refyne, Restylane Defyne, Restylane Lyft, Restylane Contour, and Restylane Kysse.
Allergan Portfolio of product featuring Juvéderm XC, Juvéderm Ultra Plus, Juvéderm Volbella, Juvéderm Voluma, Juvéderm Volure.
Merz Portfolio including Radiesse, Radiesse Plus, and Belotero.
Restylane® Contour is an innovative cheek filler designed with XpresHAn Technology to move with natural facial expressions while providing restored cheek shape and definition. Gone are the days of frozen, over-stuffed cheeks.
With over 40 million treatments worldwide and counting, the Restylane® line of hyaluronic acid fillers provides natural-looking results.
The Restylane® line smooths away facial wrinkles and folds, provides subtle lip enhancement, smooths the lines around the mouth, adds lift and volume to the cheeks, and helps reverse the signs of volume loss in the back of the hands
JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA® XC injectable gel is for:
- Deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss and for augmentation of the chin region to improve the chin profile.
- Injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds (such as nasolabial folds).
- Injection into the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation.
- Injection into the lips for lip augmentation and correction of perioral lines.
- Injection into the undereye hollows to improve the appearance of undereye hollows.
RADIESSE® and RADIESSE® (+) are dermal fillers that are used for smoothing moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (the creases that extend from the corner of your nose to the corner of your mouth). RADIESSE® is also used for correcting volume loss in the back of the hands.
It’s the first and only FDA-approved CaHA portfolio that gives you immediate results plus long-term improvement.
Whether it’s improvement in the lower face or the hands, Radiesse can provide a smooth, natural-looking result.