While there is currently no treatment for COVID-19 there are protocols that can alleviate some of the health issues that it creates.
IMMUNE SYSTEM OPTIMIZATION
- There are also several supplements that can be taken to significantly boost the immune system. Many of these supplements are available in an Intramuscular Injection format.
- Under this tab you can find those different protocols, supplements and injectables
Why we recommend injections along with oral supplementaiton?
- Some of our recommendations for particular vitamins are two fold. Intramuscular injections along with oral supplementation. In some cases we suggest concurrent protocols due to gut absorption. Most in our patient age demographic do not have the best absorption rate. When age related absorption capacity is curtailed we will recommend intramuscular injections along with an oral regimen. The injections are gut bypass so they give your body almost all of the vitamin or mineral. This becomes more important when the immune system needs to be maintained at a high level.
We at Regain understand that the COVID-19 Pandemic has caused rising fear and anxiety among the general population.
There is still an air of mystery surrounding this illness, but one thing’s for sure – like other viral infections, practicing proper hygiene and bolstering the immune system are essential to safeguard your health
INFLUENZA RELATED MORTALITY (SEPSIS)
According to global statistics , sepsis is responsible for 1 in 5 deaths worldwide and is the leading cause of Influenza – related deaths.
This is due to the severe inflammatory reaction that occurs within the lung during the flu which, if left untreated, could lead to hospitalization and death.
Because sepsis can mimic many flu-like symptoms, patients sometimes delay being diagnosed and treated until the process is advanced.
Obviously, as a Functional Medicine practice, we are not set up to treat full-scale sepsis, however, we remain committed to preventative health.
All of the treatments provided through our office are meant to protect and enhance the bodies own immune system. Now we are able to offer one that has been shown to reduce Influenza deaths from 40% to 8.5%. This was shown in a clinical trial conducted in the critical care department at Sentra Norfolk General Hospital in East Virginia.
The treatment can be given via intramuscular (IM) injection over 48 hours as prevention for respiratory illness.
Importantly, the treatment has no side effects and is extremely well tolerated.
- Maintaining a strong Immune System can help your body to better manage the myriad of health issues that Covid-19 presents.
- We are providing a drop down menu for all of the Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements that are the very best at creating a strong immune system.
- We are offering these injectable Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements to our patients and to the general public.
- We can either mail them to you or you can swing by and pick them up.
Please Contact The Office For Pick Up Of Supplies Or For Any Questions