For Women – Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Why Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement for Women?
As the female body ages, it is increasingly unable to produce healthy levels of the hormones that the younger body produced. Replacing this hormone deficiency with natural hormones, through BHRT, enables healthy aging. Symptoms related to hormone depletion can be managed and reversed by restoring the deficiency in hormone levels. Women report feeling younger with restored vitality and zest for life.
What are the symptoms of menopause or hormone depletion?
- Depression, decreased sense of well-being
- Hot flashes
- Vaginal dryness
- Migraine headache
- Irritability, mood swings
- Feeling tired all the time, fatigue, low-grade apathy
- Diminished sex drive/low libido
- Mental fog and forgetfulness
- Diminished word recall (verbal memory)
- Increase in body fat, both subcutaneous and visceral, especially in the midsection
- Elevated LDL (bad) cholesterol and blood pressure
- Bladder problems (more infections, urinary leakage)
- Crying spells
- Decrease in bone density (osteoporosis, osteopenia)
- Joint pain/backache
- Mental fatigue, lack of focus, brain fog
- Night sweats
- Decreased muscle tone and exercise tolerance
- Weakened immune system
At ReGain, we help restore the balance of necessary hormones in your body, to relieve the symptoms listed above. With over 20 years of experience in bioidential hormone replacement therapy for menopause symptoms, our staff is fully equipped to help you restore the days of your youth, effectively. To read about others success stories, click here. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.